Your tax deductible contributions make a positive difference for horses suffering abuse and neglect.
- What can $10 do? Your $10 donation could help us purchase one dose of wormer.
- What can $25 do? Your $25 donation could help us pay a farrier to trim 1 horse.
- What can $50 do? Your $50 donation could help purchase a weeks worth of hay for 1 horse.
- What can $75 do? $75 could help to purchase special feed for senior horses.
- What can $100 do? Your $100 donation could help vaccinate 3 rescued horses.
- What can $250 do? Your $250 donation could help to cover the dental care of 3 rescued horses.
- What can $500 do? $500 may help rescue 3 horses from slaughter.
Prefer to Mail-In a Donation?
Front Range Equine Rescue (FRER), incorporated in 1997, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to stopping the abuse and neglect of horses.
Over the years, Front Range Equine Rescue has expanded its programs to a national level. By 2015, Front Range’s horses are kept in Colorado, Virginia and Florida.
Front Range Equine Rescue fund raises year round. Income is generated through individual contributions, corporate sponsors, matching gifts, foundation grants, a direct mail program, merchandise, adoption fees, bequests, and a major gifts campaign. All donations to Front Range Equine Rescue are tax deductible.
Privacy Statement/Consumer Preference Statement:
Horses lives would be lost without your help. Our goal is to practice good stewardship with every dollar donated to us. We value your support and want to ensure that we have your correct address and adhere to your privacy and mail preferences. If you wish to inform us of your preferences, please visit www.DMCommunicationCenter.org. Enter our organization name (Front Range Equine Rescue) and your unique ID number which is printed on the enclosed return envelope or response form of special mailers you receive.
Donor information is kept in a secure database. Front Range Equine Rescue does not rent/sell donor information. It does, from time to time, exchange information with similar/related organizations. All donors may opt-out of having their information exchanged by contacting us here or writing to Front Range Equine Rescue, PO Box 458, Ocala, FL 34478. Please provide complete name and address to ensure information is not shared. You can also let us know if you wish to receive less mail from our organization.